Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More is a free Parenting App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Amazon Kids+ (FreeTime Unlimited) is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to over 10,000 kid-friendly books, movies, and TV shows for children 3 – 12 years old. This fun and educational app is filled with trusted brands like Disney, Nickelodeon, PBS Kids, Amazon Originals, Sesame Street, National Geographic and more. Plus, kids can enjoy a selection of fun and educational games on the go.
An Amazon Kids+ subscription allows up to four kids to enjoy unlimited access to their favorite content across multiple devices, including compatible Fire, Android, Chromebook, iOS, Kindle, Echo and Fire TV devices. Plus, with Amazon Parent Dashboard parents can discover what books and videos their kids enjoy by viewing their Amazon Kids+ activity.
FUN AND EDUCATIONAL
• Unlimited access to thousands of kid-loved books and videos, all hand-selected by the Amazon Kids+ team
• Kids can enjoy a selection of fun and educational games on the go.
• Use the search feature to easily find a specific book or show. You can search the entire catalog of titles quickly by name, character, title, author, episode & more
• Easy-to-navigate, dedicated rows based on content type so kids can easily discover their favorite books and videos
• Spanish books and videos that include characters and titles like Sesamo, Dora, Diego, LEGO Ninjago, and more
• Kids can enlarge the picture book font by pinching and zooming, making it easier for kids to read
• Find cartoons, nursery rhymes, bedtime stories, sing-a-longs, ABCs, 123s, shapes, colors, sounds, numbers & more
• Browse by themes like: classic literature, award winners, fairy tales, music, superheroes & more
• Parents can rest assured knowing the content within Amazon Kids+ is age-appropriate and ad-free
POPULAR CHARACTERS KIDS LOVE AND PARENTS TRUST
• Disney: Frozen, Moana, Star Wars, and Toy Story
• PBS Kids: Sesame Street, Arthur, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, and Wild Kratts
• Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.: Bubble Guppies, Team Umizoomi, and Dora the Explorer
• Marvel: Spider-man, the Avengers, and Captain America
• Amazon Originals: Just Add Magic, Pete the Cat, Stinky and Dirty, If you Give a Mouse a Cookie
• Harry Potter Book Series, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
DISCOVER & CONNECT USING AMAZON PARENT DASHBOARD
• Parents can set daily time limits and curfews to help set restrictions on screen time.
• With Learn First, parents can block access to entertainment content until after educational goals are met.
• See the most recently viewed books, movies, and TV shows for each child profile you set up
• Review your children’s Amazon Kids+ activity over the past 90 days
• Use Discussion Cards to start conversations with your kids on some of their favorite books & videos
• Parents can set language preferences for each child’s content in the app – English, Spanish or both
PERSONALIZED CHILD PROFILES
• Create up to four different personalized child profiles, each with their own avatar
• Switch quickly and easily between each profile
• Parents set age filters for each child to create a personalized experience, so kids only see age-appropriate content for that age range
TRY AMAZON KIDS+ FOR FREE
• Download the app now and start your 1 month free trial!
• Kids get access to thousands of titles for a low price – after your free trial, subscriptions start at just $2.99 per month for Amazon Prime Members, $4.99 for non-Prime Members.
• You can manage or cancel your subscription from the settings menu in Amazon Kids+ on your device, through Amazon Parent Dashboard, or by contacting Amazon Customer Service.
• If you’ve already subscribed to Amazon Kids+, you can download the app and sign in with your Amazon account credentials.
Endless fun for kids. No grown-up stuff. Amazon Kids+ was built from the ground up for kids to have a fun and educational environment to enjoy.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Shakes and Fidget Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More on PC
To download and install Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More on PC.
Download Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Amazon Kids+: Kids Shows, Games, More on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.