Amazon Alexa is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Amazon Mobile LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Amazon Alexa PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ALWAYS READY, CONNECTED, AND FAST
With the free Amazon Alexa App, Alexa is always ready to play your favorite music, provide weather and news updates, answer questions, create lists, and much more. Alexa's brain is in the cloud, so she continually learns and adds more functionality over time. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
A NEW WAY TO USE INTEGRATED DEVICES
With Smart Home, set-up devices, control or check status of your smart lights, locks and thermostats at home and on-the go. Create groups of smart lights and control all the lights in a room with a single command. Automate your smart home with custom Routines – with one command you can wake up with your Flash Briefing, turn on the lights, and get the coffee brewing by turning on your smart plug
CONNECT WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
With the Alexa App, you can call and message Amazon Echo device owners and anyone else with the Alexa App on their phone or tablet. When you’re away from home, use the app to make a quick call or send a message to your family’s Echo device. You can also enable Drop In to instantly connect with your compatible Alexa devices for call home or to let your family know it’s time for dinner or check on an elderly relative.
Stream all of your music, listen to radio stations, and have access to news and information, all by voice on compatible Echo devices – or with the Amazon Alexa App. With multi-room music, create groups of compatible Echo devices on the same Wi-Fi network to play music across those devices to surround yourself with Music.
HOW IT WORKS
For Alexa-enabled device owners, the Amazon Alexa App is the companion to your Alexa-enabled devices that lets you set-up devices and easily manage your alarms, music, shopping lists, and more – wherever you are. Just start by connecting to your home's Wi-Fi network using the simple guided setup in the Amazon Alexa App.
Smart Home and Routines are only available for Android 5.0 or later. Some features are not available in all locations, for example, In-App Alexa support, Alexa calling and messaging, Smart Home controls, and Music.
Ask about our opinion, Amazon Alexa provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Stickman Fight: The Game the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Amazon Alexa on PC
To download and install Amazon Alexa for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Amazon Alexa on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Amazon Alexa on PC.
Download Amazon Alexa for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Amazon Alexa Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Amazon Alexa, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Amazon Alexa on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.