Altimeter Offline is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Altimeter Offline PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This altimeter works offline –does not need Internet connectivity. It is a great altimeter to go trekking, cross-country skiing and climbing both mountains and peaks -where you might have problems to get network coverage. As soon as you exit or minimize the app, the GPS sensor is automatically turn off to save battery.
Share with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp, your current elevation and coordinates with this offline altitude app!
Geographic coordinates displayed in this altitude meter offline.
You will be able to make a record of your highest altitude ever reached. Altitude both in metres and feet.
Altitude accuracy improved by geoid compensation.
Get to know ever onward the altitude where you are.
Altimeter Offline provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Mahjong King New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Altimeter Offline on PC
To download and install Altimeter Offline for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Altimeter Offline on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Altimeter Offline on PC.
Download Altimeter Offline for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Altimeter Offline Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Altimeter Offline, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Altimeter Offline on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.