ALTER: Between Two Worlds is a free Android Game developed by Crescent Moon Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ALTER: Between Two Worlds PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Alter is a tile-based puzzle adventure game where the player explores two parallel worlds. Players will discover meticulously designed levels illustrated with beautiful hand-crafted art. Through simple and accessible controls – simply move, and push – the player will solve imaginative and mind bending puzzles. Every level focuses on the main feature of having the ability to switch back and forth between the two worlds. In addition, the player is able to interact with a variety of environmental elements (platforms, blocks, switches…) and to face multidimensional enemies.
Play as Ana whose journey has led her to a lost desert temple holding mysterious powers. Help Ana on her soul-searching adventure about grief and happiness. Guide her through diverse and fantastical areas, collect atoms to progress and complete her quest.
• Explore rich and distinct environments, with each chapter boasting unique visuals.
• Switch between parallel worlds.
• Solve intricate door puzzles to unlock the next level.
• New and captivating puzzle mechanics introduced throughout the game.
• Original and compelling soundtrack.
• Optimized for both tablets and phones.
ALTER: Between Two Worlds provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to integrate Git with Gnome file manager on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install ALTER: Between Two Worlds on PC
To download and install ALTER: Between Two Worlds for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ALTER: Between Two Worlds on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ALTER: Between Two Worlds on PC.
Download ALTER: Between Two Worlds for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ALTER: Between Two Worlds Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ALTER: Between Two Worlds, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ALTER: Between Two Worlds on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.