AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
AlpineQuest is the complete solution for all outdoor activities and sports, including hiking, running, trailing, hunting, sailing, geocaching, off-road navigation and much more.
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like QCT or OZFx2 maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve placemarks, share them with your friends. Track your path, get advanced statistics and interactive graphics. You won’t have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring…
Don’t hesitate, use it right now for free!
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum https://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered) and not in comments.
Key features are (for full version):
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included) and online layers (road names, hillshade, contours);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (all major worldwide maps and many local topo maps);
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps support (raster) including KMZ Overlays, OziExplorer OZFx2 / OZFx3 (partly) / .map+.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif, GeoPackage GeoPkg, MbTile, SqliteDB and TMS zipped tiles (visit our website to get MOBAC, the free map creator);
• QuickChart Memory Map support (.qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible);
• Built-in image calibration tool to use any scan or picture as map;
• Digital elevation model on-board storage (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and support for HGT elevation files (both 1-arcsec and 3-arcsec resolutions) allowing display of terrain, hillshade and steep slopes;
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity/contrast/color control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer.
★★ Placemarks ★★
• Create, display, save, restore unlimited number of items (waypoints, routes, areas and tracks);
• Import/export GPX files, Google Earth KML/KMZ files and CSV/TSV files;
• Import ShapeFile SHP/PRJ/DBF, OziExplorer WPT/PLT, Geocaching LOC waypoints and export AutoCAD DXF files;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Placemarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Placemarks Explorer.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Built-in GPS/Barometric track recorder (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, SK42, Irish, Swiss, Lambert, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display, full screen map view, multi-touch zoom;
Ask about our opinion, AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Castle Clash Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on PC
To download and install AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on PC.
Download AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.