ALLEN Test My Prep is the newest Education release developed and published by ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE, KOTA. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ALLEN Test My Prep PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Test My Prep (OnlineTestSeries.in) is the best Mobile App for online entrance (competitive) exam preparation to practice free Online Mock Tests for IITJEE(Main + Advanced), NEET-UG, BITSAT, NTSE, Olympiads, CBSE Class 6th to 10th.
OnlineTestSeries has been created by India’s most favoured coaching ALLEN Career Institute and is designed to provide the best FREE mobile app to have practice for IITJEE, NEET, BITSAT applicants. Our free online platform allows students to practice test papers as per our philosophy: STUDY ANYWHERE, TEST HERE.
Test My Prep provides free mock test papers and Online Test Series packages for preparation of various Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical exams like:
• IIT JEE Main
• IIT JEE Advanced
• NEET-UG (AIPMT)
Here are the Olympiad exams that you can prepare for on Test My Prep:
• HBCSE IJSO
• HBCSE IOQM
CBSE Classes catered:
• Class 1
• Class 2
• Class 3
• Class 4
• Class 5
• Class 6
• Class 7
• Class 8
• Class 9
• Class 10
• Class 11
• Class 12
Test My Prep is a cloud-based platform offering top-quality academically-curated content over an advanced and intelligent framework that provides real-time, insightful feedback on performance. The practice questions for NEET, practice papers of JEE Main and Advanced, and other exam sample papers provided on this platform are perfect in quantity and quality required to excel in entrance exams like IIT JEE, NEET UG etc. You can also get an overview of your performance and your scoreboard after solving mock test papers. The content is aptly complemented with NTA Exam pattern for JEE (Main) & NEET to keep students updated and practice with the latest NTA NEET and JEE Exam pattern.
Why Download Test My Prep:
• Online test papers for NEET
• Top Quality Practice Questions
• Online Test Papers for IIT JEE Advanced
• Exact Simulation as the latest Exam Pattern
• Instant Results
• NEET All India Test Series
• JEE All India Test Series
• Previous Years NEET & JEE Main solved Papers
• Insightful Self Analysis Reports
• Comprehensive test-taking interface for better NEET and JEE Preparation
• JEE Sample Paper Solutions
• NEET Sample Paper Solutions
• Syllabus available for every test
• Submitted Exams and Paused Exams
• Review and Bookmark attempted questions
• Solved Test papers
• Question Papers for Free Online Practice
• HBCSE IOQM practice papers
Unique Features of Test My Prep Online Test Series App:
• Based on the latest pattern
• All India Rank among lakhs of exam aspirants
• Exact exam simulation for NTA online exams
• Result analysis to find strong and weak areas
• Bookmark important questions for Revision
• Complimentary free tests for IIT JEE, NEET UG, NTSE, IMO, NSO, NSTSE, HBCSE, IJSO, HBCSE IOQM
• Attempt History for Correct and Incorrect questions
• All India Online Open Tests
• Customized Test Revision (incorrect and unattempted questions of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics etc.)
• Over 18 lakh students
• Over 9 lakh questions listed
• Over 49 lakh tests attempted
• Over 52 crore questions practiced
• Enrolments from all 36 States/UT
• Over 60,000 aspirants enrolled in the session 2020-21
Download Test My Prep for FREE Mock tests, Sample papers, Practice Papers, All India Rank, Minor Test Series, Major Test Series, Past year papers for NEET and JEE to boost your entrance exam preparation with ALLEN Career Institute's support.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ALLEN Test My Prep first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Crazy AA Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install ALLEN Test My Prep on PC
To download and install ALLEN Test My Prep for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ALLEN Test My Prep on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ALLEN Test My Prep on PC.
Download ALLEN Test My Prep for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ALLEN Test My Prep Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ALLEN Test My Prep, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ALLEN Test My Prep on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.