All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains is the newest Education release developed and published by SUPERCOP. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
For the best preparation of 2019 UPSC Civil Services Prelims and Mains This App contains UPSC papers of Prelims and Mains of year 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 .You can also download and read offline all papers .
1. Prelims papers With Answer Key of year 2013 to 2018.
– General Studies Paper 1 & 2 with Answer Key
2. Mains General Studies papers of year 2013 to 2018.
– General Studies Paper 1 , 2 , 3 & 4
3. Mains Compulsory papers of year 2013 to 2018.
-Assamese , Bodo, Hindi, Maithili, Marathi, Oriya, Sanskrit, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Nepali, Punjabi, Santhali, Telugu
4. Mains Optional papers of year 2013 to 2018.
– Agriculture , Animal Husbandary & Veterinary Science , Anthropology , Botany , Chemistry , Civil Engineering , Commerce & Accountancy , Economics , Electrical Engineering , Geography , Geology , History , Law , Management , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Medical Science , Philosophy , Physics , Political Science & Internation Relations , Psychology , Public Administration , Sociology , Statistics , Zoology
5. Mains Literature papers of year 2013 to 2018.
– Assamese , Bengali , English , Gujarati , Hindi, Kannada, Manipuri, Maithili, Malayalam, Marathi , Oriya , Punjabi , Sanskrit , Santali , Sindhi (Devanagari) , Tamil , Telugu , Urdu
Solve these papers and you will surely score best in exam. Best of luck for exams.)
Ask about our opinion, All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Siralim 3 (Monster Taming RPG) on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains on PC
To download and install All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains on PC.
Download All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.