All-In-One Calculator is the newest Productivity release developed and published by MINDBOX. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on All-In-One Calculator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The original All-In-One Calculator for Android
It's a FREE, complete and easy to use multi calculator & converter.
What does it do?
Designed with simplicity in mind, it helps you solve everyday problems.
From simple or complex calculations, to unit and currency conversions, percentages, proportions, areas, volumes, etc… it does it all. And it does it good!
This is the PERFECT Calculator
Passionate development combined with constant feedback we receive from our users resulted in that we think is the best multi calculator on the store.
Featuring over 75 FREE Calculators and Unit Converters packed in with a Simple or Scientific Calculator, it's the only calculator you will need from now on on your device.
Oh, and did we say it is completely FREE?
Yes, it is free. We think everyone should enjoy this.
If you are a student, teacher, engineer, handyman, contractor or just somebody who struggles with math & conversions, you really should give this one a try.
• Use it for simple or complex calculations
• Convert units or currencies in the same app
• Enjoy easier homework or school assignments
• Learn. See step by step solutions to your calculations
So, on with the features…
• Simple or Scientific layout
• Editable input & cursor
• Copy & Paste support
• Calculation history
• Memory buttons
• Function graphing
• Dec, Hex & Binary
• Floating calculator
75 CALCULATORS & CONVERTERS
• Algebra, Geometry, Unit Converters, Finance, Health & Misc
• Currency converter with 160 currencies (available offline)
• Instant results delivered as you type
• Step-by-step solution & formulas
• Smart search for faster navigation
• Create shortcuts on home screen
• Percentage calculator
• Proportion calculator
• Ratio calculator
• Average calculator – arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means
• Equation solver – linear, quadratic and equation system
• Combinations and permutations
• Decimal to fraction
• Fraction simplifier
• Prime number checker
• Greatest common factor & Lowest common multiple calculator
• Random number generator
• Shape calculators for square, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, rhombus, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, circle, circle arc, ellipse
• Body calculators for cube, rect. prism, square pyramid, sq. pyramid frustum, cylinder, cone, conical frustum, sphere, spherical cap, spherical frustum, ellipsoid
• Acceleration converter
• Angle converter
• Length converter
• Energy converter
• Force converter
• Torque converter
• Area converter
• Volume converter
• Volumetric flow converter
• Weight converter
• Temperature converter
• Pressure converter
• Power converter
• Speed converter
• Mileage converter
• Time converter
• Digital storage converter
• Data transfer speed converter
• Numeric base converter
• Roman numerals converter
• Shoe size converter
• Ring size converter
• Cooking converter
• Currency converter with 160 currencies available offline
• Unit price calculator
• Sales tax calculator
• Tip calculator
• Loan calculator
• Simple / Compound interest calculator
• Body mass index – BMI
• Daily calories burn
• Body fat percentage
• Age calculator
• Date calculator
• Time calculator
• Mileage calculator
• Ohm's law calculator – voltage, current, resistance and power
Developed in Transylvania 🇷🇴
Ask about our opinion, All-In-One Calculator provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Coin Dozer: Casino New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install All-In-One Calculator on PC
To download and install All-In-One Calculator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type All-In-One Calculator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy All-In-One Calculator on PC.
Download All-In-One Calculator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More All-In-One Calculator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using All-In-One Calculator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running All-In-One Calculator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.