AliExpress Shopping is a free Android App developed by Alibaba Mobile, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AliExpress Shopping PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Always wanted to shop everything in one place, at one time? Boy, have we got just the right app for you!
With thousands of brands and millions of products at incredible prices, AliExpress is what you’d wanna have on your mobile phone.
Whether it’s the latest fashion fad that broke the Internet last week, a new chaise lounge for the living room, weights for an intense body workout or the hottest tech toys in town, you can bet that AliExpress will be rolling out an endless carousel of options. Every. Single. Day.
What’s more, there’s nothing to feel guilty about when shopping on AliExpress as our flash deals, super deals, coupons and coins make ‘em the best buys in town! In fact, you’re getting the best products at the best prices in a swipe.
As if that wasn’t enough, AliExpress guarantees unforgettable shopping experiences with these:
• Millions of trendy, unique products
• Find what you want quickly with our easy search tool
• Constant coupon giveaways, discounts, flash & super deals
• Free shipping on over 75% of our products
• Order management & automatic shipment notifications
• Buyer Protection on all your purchases
• Secure online payments
• Personalized feeds with products picked out specially for you
We’re global, so is our app! Feel welcomed in the hood with our friendly multilingual support team that will answer your queries in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Bahasa Indonesian, Thai, Italian, German, French, Hebrew, Korean, Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Vietnamese, Japanese and Ukrainian.
Our app currently supports eight different currencies for payment (Euros, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, Japanese Yen, British Sterling, Russian Rubles and Swedish Krona), and six further currencies for browsing (Brazilian Real, Indian Rupee, Ukrainian Hryvnia, Indonesia Rupiah, Mexican Peso and Turkish Lira).
We wanna know you better, so drop us a line!
What are we doing right? Heck, if we’re doing something wrong, let us know! At AliExpress, your shopping experience is our priority so tell us how we can improve our services as well as our app. Start by tapping "More" then "App Suggestion".
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced AliExpress Shopping first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Snake Crash on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install AliExpress Shopping on PC
To download and install AliExpress Shopping for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AliExpress Shopping on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AliExpress Shopping on PC.
Download AliExpress Shopping for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AliExpress Shopping Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AliExpress Shopping, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AliExpress Shopping on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.