Alien: Blackout is a free Android Game developed by D3 Go!, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Alien: Blackout PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The terror of Alien is brought to life in Alien: Blackout. Try to stay alive while trapped aboard a crippled Weyland-Yutani space station carrying a deadly Xenomorph as it tirelessly hunts you and the crew. Outsmart the perfect hunter by making perilous choices. Players must rely on the damaged controls of the space station or risk sacrificing crew members to avoid deadly contact, permanently altering the outcome of the game.
Survive seven fear-inducing levels by remotely guiding Amanda Ripley's crew through increasingly challenging tasks using only the station’s emergency systems. The uncertainty and unpredictability of both the alien and her crew can impose total defeat for Amanda and the entire station.
Alien: Blackout is a unique fear-inducing horror premium mobile game experience that will test the inner nerves of both Alien and horror fans alike, where life can end in an instant.
SURVIVE OR DIE – Using only the space station’s limited power supply to operate a holographic map, surveillance cameras, and motion tracker, attempt to remain hidden and protect your crew from the perfect hunter in seven fear-inducing levels.
A NEW CHAPTER IN THE ALIEN FRANCHISE – A new chapter in the Alien franchise following the saga of Amanda Ripley, Ellen Ripley’s daughter, between the films Alien and Aliens.
FIRST CLASS ALIEN MOBILE EXPERIENCE – An immersive and captivating Alien experience, perfectly designed for mobile gaming, bringing the Alien story to life.
ENCOUNTER FEAR AGAIN AND AGAIN – Every decision can lead to a different conclusion. Players can test different strategies and theories to outlast the Xenomorph in pursuit of victory!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Alien: Blackout first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Battleheart 2 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Alien: Blackout on PC
To download and install Alien: Blackout for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Alien: Blackout on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Alien: Blackout on PC.
Download Alien: Blackout for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Alien: Blackout Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Alien: Blackout, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Alien: Blackout on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.