Alexis Icon Pack is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Alexis Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Looking for clean, sweet, and elegant theme for your device? Give Alexis a try!.
1. 4659 icons and grow
2. XXXHDPI icons 192×192 pixel
3. Fully based on vector graphic processing
4. 100++ HD cloud-based wallpapers
5. Many alternate icons to choose from
6. Compatible with many Android Launchers
7. Regular update / Long term support
8. Quick search and preview icons
9. Smart and Premium Icon Request
10. Muzei live wallpaper support
11. Dynamic calendar support e.g Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business, pre-installed calendar etc
12. Shorted in various categories
13. Image Picker, Attach Icon from Dashboard App as an Image to Email, Hangouts, etc or Even Use it to Create Zooper Widget
14. And many more
Apply via Dashboard : Abc Launcher, Action Launcher, Adw Launcher, Apex Launcher, Atom Launcher, Aviate Launcher, Cm Launcher, Evie Launcher, Go Launcher, Holo HD Launcher, Holo Launcher, Lg Home Launcher, Lucid Launcher, M launcher Launcher, Mini Launcher, Next Launcher, Nougat Launcher, Nova Launcher, Smart Launcher, Solo Launcher, V Launcher, ZenUI Launcher, Zero Launcher
Apply via launcher / theme setting : Arrow Launcher, Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Themer, Hola, Arrow Launcher, Trebuchet, Unicon, Cobo Launcher, Line Launcher, Mesh Launcher, Z Launcher, ASAP Launcher, Peek Launcher, and maybe more that have icon pack support
ANY UNTHEMED ICONS?
Simply use regular / premium Icon Request feature inside the app to request missed icons and leave the rest to me
** This is not standalone app. You need a compatible Android launcher to use this icon pack
** Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher, or any launcher that came factory installed (except Lg , Xperia Home , Asus ZenUI Launcher and One Plus Launcher) is NOT support icon packs
** LG Home may working unstable for some device
** LG Home with Android Nougat no longer support 3rd party icon pack
** GO Launcher doesn't support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > Mark OFF "show icon base".
** Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
** Before leaving a review that it does not work, kindly install one of the compatible launchers
Check out my other themes https://goo.gl/zIuN2C
CONTACT ME & STAY UPDATE
Google+ : https://goo.gl/dwh61d
Twitter : https://goo.gl/ezmLpp
Instagram : https://goo.gl/e3VprH
– Dani Mahardhika for awesome dashboard
– Christian Agius for One Plus 5 Mockup
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Alexis Icon Pack first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Alexis Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Alexis Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Alexis Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Alexis Icon Pack on PC.
Download Alexis Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Alexis Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Alexis Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Alexis Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.