Album is a free Android App developed by Sony Mobile Communications, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Album PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Album application brings new intuitive ways to browse high quality photos and videos at blazing speed. It also provides instant viewing and sharing of photos on online services as well as leverages the great camera capabilities of Xperia™ smartphones.
*If your content is showing the wrong date order in Album
Please use "Edit Date" from "Details" in option menu in the fullscreen view. You can adjust the date and time of your photos.
*If you are unable to see your content in Album
Please verify your SD card is working correctly or visit support page to see more detail
Please visit the Album Beta Community [https://plus.google.com/communities/106445865480440131720] to help us improve Album.
You can also get early access to the latest features by signing up for beta versions.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Album first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: AH Tech PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Album on PC
To download and install Album for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Album on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Album on PC.
Download Album for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Album Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Album, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Album on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.