Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by Delight Room Co., Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
■ "World's Most Annoying alarm clock app, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc."
■ #1 in the category in 92 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
– Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
– When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
– good place to register : far from bed (bathroom sink is the best!)
– bad place to register : brightness changes frequently or close to your bed.
– If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place 🙂
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
■ Permission information
– Alarmy needs this permission for the picture alarm turn off method, which requires users take a picture
– Alarmy needs this permission to load external ringtones.
– Alarmy needs this permission to save pictures taken by users who are using the picture turn off method
– Alarmy need this permission to get weather information.
– ALARMY need this permission to prevent app from uninstall
– This app uses DEVICE MANAGER permission
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Drift Car Real Driving Simulator – Extreme Racing Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock on PC
To download and install Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock on PC.
Download Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) – Alarm clock on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.