Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by Parfield. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Al-Moazin prayer times application, is a must have companion for all Muslims. With Al-Moazin, you will not miss Salat again even if you traveled to a totally new country.
GPS integration feature will help you get accurate prayer times wherever you are on earth! (Paid version only)
You don't need to ask anyone for Qibla direction anymore. with digital compass integration feature, Al-Moazin will show you the exact direction accurately.
Application is equipped with a Hijri Calendar to be able to display and check dates in Hijri or convert Hijri to Gregorian dates and vise versa.
Follow Me feature will initiate an automatic location update when you travel or change location.
Multiple set of notifications related to Prayer times to plan whatever actions you need related to Prayer times before or after. (Paid version only)
* Islamic prayer times with different calculation methods:
– Umm al-Qura, Makkah
– Egyptian General Survey Authority
– University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
– Islamic Society of North America
– Muslim World League
– Iraqi Sunni Endowment
* Hijri calendar, and ability to correct it manually according to Hilal sighting.
* Qiblah direction based on phone's compass capabilities
* Follow me, update prayer time automatically while traveling using wireless mobile capabilities. (Paid version only)
* Fajr wakup notification, additional to the default notifications set before and after Prayers. (Paid version only)
* Follow phone ringer mode which make Azan notifications are played as audio, visual or vibration.
* Visual warning for the time left before the next Prayer comes in, using simple widget.
Ask about our opinion, Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: PixNite – Color by number PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) on PC
To download and install Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) on PC.
Download Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.