Airports is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Airports PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The airport directory for your flight bag, with a world wide VOLMET station list, NOTAMs, SNOWTAM decoder, METAR and TAF reports, Favorites, Tools, and the ability to save your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
– Designed for both tablet and phone. Pay once and use on all your Android devices!
– Airport database containing over 10000 airports world wide.
– Quick search system lets you find airports by city, name, ICAO or IATA code.
– Add your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
– Runway data (dimensions and surface type) for most major airports.
– Information about types of approaches available for most major airports.
– Favorites section where you can organize your favorite airports in groups.
– Airport data includes time zone, sunrise/sunset times and ATIS frequencies for most major airports.
– Directly call the ATIS telephone line for airports that provide this service.
– Link to online satellite maps for all airports (requires internet connection).
– METAR and TAF reports (requires internet connection). Downloaded weather is saved and kept for 48 hours for offline viewing.
– Runway state groups in METARs are automatically detected and gives you the option to decode them with one tap.
– View NOTAMs for most major airports (requires internet connection). Downloaded SNOWTAMs are detected and can be decoded with one tap.
– Email and print METAR, TAF and NOTAMs.
– List of over 180 VOLMET stations world wide, with frequencies and list of airports broadcasted by each station.
– Easily share your notes and favorites.
– Tools to calculate wind components, temperature correction, fuel uplift, approach check altitudes and great circle distances. There is also a SNOWTAM decoder and a decoder for runway state groups from METARs.
This application is NOT FOR OPERATIONAL USE. Information in the airport database may be outdated and inaccurate. Please report all database errors so they can be corrected as soon as possible.
Please note that weather and NOTAM data are provided by third party sources whose accuracy and availability cannot be guaranteed. Do not rely on this data for flight planning purposes. Always crosscheck with official sources.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Airports first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Forvo Travel PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Airports on PC
To download and install Airports for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Airports on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Airports on PC.
Download Airports for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Airports Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Airports, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Airports on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.