AirDroid: Remote access & File is the newest Tools release developed and published by SAND STUDIO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AirDroid: Remote access & File PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
★★★Delight Your Multi-Screen Life★★★
AirDroid is your best mobile management suite, it enables you to transfer files across different platforms, mirror and remote control mobile devices, receive and reply to messages on the computer. AirDroid can help you to fully control and manage the device directly from the PC or even the Web wirelessly.
1. Files Transfer
– AirDroid supports transferring all kinds of files across different platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices, on the same network and even remotely.
– Send music, video, photo, gif, APK, link, and all kinds of files you would like to transfer.
2. Screen Mirroring
You can mirror your android devices to pc wirelessly, so that you can share your screen with your students or partners. You can also stream your broadcast with AirDroid, to share your games or pictures to your audience more efficiently.
3. Remote Control Android device
You can take full control of your Android devices, without rooting your devices, just need to connect to the AirDroid PC client for a fast setting. You can do whatever you want to do on your Android devices remotely, ex, play games, open an app, check the phone status.
If you need to remote control an Android device from another Android device, you need to download AirMirror for controller device.
4. Remote Camera
The feature can help you see through the lens of both front and back cameras, monitor the environment around the device in real-time.
5. SMS & Contacts management
– Receive, reply, and send SMS messages via AirDroid.
– Managing messages and contact stored on your phone.
6. Notification Mirror
Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to your computer. Reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Line, and Kik) from desktop clients.
7. Make calls on PC
You can import phone numbers in bulk directly on the AirDroid desktop client, click to call and talk to your customers or friends through the handset or Bluetooth headset of the phone. AirDroid helps you avoids the trouble of manually entering phone numbers on mobile phones and possible errors, and improves your efficiency.
8. Backup & Sync
You can Backup photos and videos auto from phone to computer.
9. Find Phone
when your device is lost, you can track your device, issue a lock request, or erase your device after enabled Find Phone, in case strangers access your personal data.
*AirDroid will use location in the background to show your devices' location in real-time when you use the 'Find Phone' feature on web.airdroid.com
10. Manage your files on web.airdroid.com
Manage photos, ringtones, and videos, upload, install and uninstall APKs remotely
Q: How to start using AirDroid?
A: AirDroid Personal has many fantastic features like File Transfer, Remote Control, Screen mirroring, Remote Camera, SMS, and File Management. To enjoy all the features, you need to install the AirDroid desktop client or using web.airdroid.com directly.
Q: Do I have to register an account to use AirDroid?
A: With an AirDroid Personal account, you can enjoy all the features under the local and remote connection. If you don't want to register, you can use AirDroid under the same wifi with limited features.
Q: Does AirDroid free to use?
A: You can use AirDroid for free under the local area network. When running under a non-local network, the free account has a 200MB/month data limit and cannot use the remote camera. We recommend that you upgrade to premium to enjoy unlimited remote data and unlock all functions and services.
Connect with our team
Help Center: https://help.airdroid.com/
We may not be able to respond to each message, but we do read all of them. Thank you!
AirDroid: Remote access & File provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: i-Boating:Marine Navigation Maps & Nautical Charts PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install AirDroid: Remote access & File on PC
To download and install AirDroid: Remote access & File for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AirDroid: Remote access & File on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AirDroid: Remote access & File on PC.
Download AirDroid: Remote access & File for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AirDroid: Remote access & File Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AirDroid: Remote access & File, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AirDroid: Remote access & File on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.