Air Traffic – flight tracker is a free Android App developed by Flight Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Air Traffic – flight tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This flight tracker displays live planes on a map. Like a radar, with real-time position updates and many flight status details. All of the features are available for free, which is uncommon enough to be highlighted : no subscription nor option to unlock by payment.
When selecting a plane you will have all the details :
– airline and flight number,
– flight origin and destination airports,
– departure and arrival time,
– aircraft type, including photos,
– altitude, speed and heading,
– 3D pilot view animation
The planes are displayed on the map with about ten different icons depending on the type of aircraft. Also including helicopters.
You can find plane for a given flight or with a given registration, using the very responsive search engine. Once selected you may add the flight to the list of favorites. This will enable you later to retrieve and swap from flight to flight in a very efficient way.
When opening settings, you can choose type of maps and units.
One of the feature we are the most proud of is the real-time 3D view of the ground. A bird-eye view as if you were in the plane : enjoy the landing!
Present app is designed to display commercial flight. Military aircraft is out of scope.
Do note that not all planes are available : from 90 to 95 % coverage.
You will appreciate the very responsiveness of this flight tracker app when panning and zooming around.
Permissions : we are concerned by your privacy. You will only be requested to grant location permission if you want to use the 'around me' feature. You may deny. Clean app, no other tricky permission out there.
Ask about our opinion, Air Traffic – flight tracker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: DroidCam on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Air Traffic – flight tracker on PC
To download and install Air Traffic – flight tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Air Traffic – flight tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Air Traffic – flight tracker on PC.
Download Air Traffic – flight tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Air Traffic – flight tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Air Traffic – flight tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Air Traffic – flight tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.