AIMP is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Artem Izmaylov. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AIMP PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
1. App does not have built-in music library and uses old school playlist-based approach for music playback
2. App may works incorrectly on devices based on M.I.U.I firmware.
Please, report about all bugs into our forum: http://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?board=141.0 or write mail to support.
+ Supported formats: AAC, APE, DFF, DSF, FLAC, IT, M4A, M4B, MO3, MOD, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, MPGA, MTM, OGG, OPUS, S3M, TTA, UMX, WAV, WEBM, WV, XM
+ Support for Android Auto and custom Car PCs
+ Support for OpenSL / AudioTrack / AAudio output methods
+ Support for CUE Sheets
+ Support for OTG-storages and custom file providers
+ Balance control
+ Playback speed control
+ 29-band graphic equalizer
+ Sleep Timer
+ Themes: custom themes support
+ Themes: built-in light, dark and black themes
+ Themes: an ability to customize theme hue
+ Themes: support of night / day mode
+ User defined playback queue
+ Automatic detection of tags encoding
+ Album Arts support (from tags / from file folder / from the Internet)
+ Multiple playlists
+ Smart-playlists based on folders
+ Internet radio
+ Lyrics support
+ HTTP Live Streaming
+ An ability to cross-fade tracks
+ An ability to down mix multi-channels audio files to stereo
+ An ability to down mix audio files to mono (optional)
+ An ability to register playing track as ringtone from player
+ An ability to repeat playlist / track / playback without repeating
+ An ability to control playback from notification area
+ An ability to control playback via gestures in album art area (optional)
+ An ability to control playback via headset
+ An ability to switch the tracks via volume buttons (optional)
+ Volume normalization using replay gain or peak-based normalization
+ An ability to delete files physically
+ An ability to sort files by template / manually
+ An ability to group files by template
+ An ability to search files in filtering mode
+ An ability to share audio files
+ An ability to add to playlist only chosen files / folders
+ An ability to play files from the File Manager applications
+ An ability to play files from Windows shared folders (only v1 and v2 of samba protocol are supported)
+ Integration with standard lock screen
+ Widget for the desktop
+ Widget for the notification area
AIMP provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: PDG PROmote 2017-2019 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install AIMP on PC
To download and install AIMP for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AIMP on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AIMP on PC.
Download AIMP for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AIMP Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AIMP, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AIMP on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.