Age of Zombies is the newest Adventure release developed and published by Halfbrick Studios. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Age of Zombies PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
From Halfbrick, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Monster Dash comes their newest and biggest adventure yet! Lock and load through the history of time as a tough-as-nails commando named Barry Steakfries, who is looking at nothing more than to shoot some zombies and make it back in time for a hearty dinner!
Full controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD Portable, SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.
This game may contain:
– Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
– Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos
LIKE HALFBRICK ON FACEBOOK!
FOLLOW HALFBRICK ON TWITTER!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Age of Zombies first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Zynga Poker – Texas Holdem on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Age of Zombies on PC
To download and install Age of Zombies for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Age of Zombies on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Age of Zombies on PC.
Download Age of Zombies for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Age of Zombies Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Age of Zombies, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Age of Zombies on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.