Age of Civilizations is the newest Strategy release developed and published by Łukasz Jakowski. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Age of Civilizations PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Age of Civilizations is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
– Earth | [342 Provinces]
– Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
– The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
– Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
– Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– War: declare war on a civilization.
– Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
– Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
– Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
– Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
– Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
– Modern world
– Modern world Full
– World war I
– World war I Full
– World war II
– World war II Full
– Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Ask about our opinion, Age of Civilizations provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Legacy of Discord-FuriousWings New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Age of Civilizations on PC
To download and install Age of Civilizations for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Age of Civilizations on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Age of Civilizations on PC.
Download Age of Civilizations for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Age of Civilizations Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Age of Civilizations, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Age of Civilizations on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.