Aeon's End is a free Android Game developed by Handelabra Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Aeon's End PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Randomized turn order, no shuffling, and multiple win and loss conditions make this a deck-building experience like no other!
“This is not the end of the world. That already happened. This is what is left: us, Gravehold, and the Nameless. For generations we have taken refuge in an ancient and haunted place. It has taken our mages an aeon to hone their craft, but they are ready… and they are lethal. The breaches, the very conduits through which the Nameless travel, have become our weapon.”
– Yaleesa Rhykk, Gravehold survivor
The situation is bleak. The final city – Gravehold – needs the power of the breach mages to hold back the Nameless. Join the fight, and maybe… just maybe, Gravehold will live to see another dawn.
Aeon’s End is a deck-building game where 1-4 mages fight cooperatively to defeat a Nameless nemesis. You begin with a starting deck of 10 cards. Each turn you play gems to gain aether, buy new gems and relics, learn new spells, and increase your casting potential by opening breaches. You can also play relics to give yourself or your allies a boost. Then prep spells to your breaches to be ready to cast them on your next turn.
What makes Aeon’s End unique is how it uses randomness. Unlike other deck-building games, you do not shuffle your deck when it runs out. The order in which you discard is preserved, so plan your discards carefully to set yourself up for later.
At the start of each round, the turn order deck is shuffled to determine the order of play. Will the nemesis go twice in a row, pushing back the mages’ defense? Will the mages get 4 turns in a row to set up for the coming onslaught? It can be hard to know what’s coming next when you are deep in the melee!
The breach mages of Aeon’s End are not just fighting for their own survival, but the survival of all of humanity. If the city of Gravehold is ever reduced to 0 life, the mages have lost and humanity is but a memory. Protect the city at all costs!
* What is included *
8 Breach Mages:
Each Mage has a unique starting card and an ability that can be charged to use in the fight. For example, Kadir has a gem that heals any mage, and an ability to let any mage prep a lot of spells. Xaxos has a spell that reveals the top card of the turn order deck and an ability that helps allies charge their abilities.
You build your deck with player cards from the market. 3 gems, 2 relics, and 4 spells allow you to grow your powers to hold back the nemesis. The market is constructed from 27 unique gems, relics, and spells. Either take a randomly generated market, or build the perfect one yourself during setup.
4 Nameless Nemeses:
• Carapace Queen
• Crooked Mask
• Prince of Gluttons
Each Nemesis plays differently with unique mechanics to keep even the most powerful breach mages on their toes. Rageborne lays on the damage in a frontal assault using its Strike Deck, whereas the Prince of Gluttons fights more of a war of attrition, devouring player cards from the market.
Aside from their unique mechanics, the Nemesis deck is created before each game from a combination of basic and nemesis-specific cards. You may encounter the same Nemesis many times, but it will never attack you in exactly the same way twice.
Expand your gameplay options with In App Purchase:
• Promo Pack 1 includes mage Xae from One Deck Dungeon, along with 3 digital exclusive player cards and 3 basic nemesis cards.
• The Nameless includes 2 nemeses, 1 mage, and 7 player cards.
The last of humanity need your protection! Pick up the mantle, focus your breaches, and beat back the Nameless – We’re all counting on you!
Aeon's End is an officially licensed product of “Aeon's End” from Indie Boards and Cards and Action Phase Games.
Ask about our opinion, Aeon's End provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: HOODUBER Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Aeon's End on PC
To download and install Aeon's End for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Aeon's End on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Aeon's End on PC.
Download Aeon's End for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Aeon's End Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Aeon's End, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Aeon's End on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.