Adobe Connect is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Adobe Connect PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account.)
Note: THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE USED TO VIEW NATIVE ADOBE CONNECT RECORDINGS. Adobe Connect recordings should be converted to MP4 video by the meeting owner before being viewed on mobile devices.
The FREE Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Launch and manage meetings – controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PDF documents, and even video from your online library. Use your tablet to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for both smartphones and tablets:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for tablets:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Android: Version 4.4 or higher. Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
Ask about our opinion, Adobe Connect provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to save command output to file from Command Prompt and PowerShell on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Adobe Connect on PC
To download and install Adobe Connect for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Adobe Connect on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Adobe Connect on PC.
Download Adobe Connect for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Adobe Connect Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Adobe Connect, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Adobe Connect on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.