ADI Theory Test App (Pro) is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ADI Theory Test App (Pro) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A convenient method to get on track with your theory test practice and pass the test first time.
Easy to use app containing the 2018 DVSA theory test revision questions.
Take a test as many times as you want until you know all the questions by knowledge and memory.
No internet connection required and you don't need to register or log in, you can practice anytime and anywhere. Ads free no annoying popups or ad bars on screens.
As an L-App standard product this app will give you the power and ability to easily get on board with revision as outlined in the following points and more.
Practice Makes Perfect
• You can choose from a strict mock test mode or a practice test with open options and flexibility.
• With a practice test you can enable an option to give the correct answer straight after you attempt.
• The mock test is a way to test your knowledge with a similar environment to that of the real test.
Designed To Help You Pass First Time
• You can select what sections you want included in a practice test.
• You can view test progress for both practice tests and the more-stricter mock tests mode to analyse visually how you have improved.
• You can view progress in a user-friendly graphing and charting views to enable you to pay more attention on areas for improvement.
Giving You Choice
• With the power and open flexibility of L-App you have the ability to decide on how to approach your revision and practice – No. 1 design principle “Choice”.
• You can enable an option for you to view the correct answer before you attempt it to help with memorizing answers on the spot.
• You can select View Stats option so you can view previous attempt counts on questions, and more.
Giving You Control
• You can have more control on how questions are displayed by selecting the number of questions on a page and the maximum questions for a test.
• You can select the type of questions you want to appear in the test from occasionally wrong to wrong everytime and more.
Please share your experience using the app by leaving a review or rate us. Alternatively users of this app can forward any issues experienced in the app to firstname.lastname@example.org, it would help us to improve the the user the experience and will be received with great appreciation.
ADI Theory Test App (Pro) provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: UC Browser Mini -Tiny Fast Private & Secure Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install ADI Theory Test App (Pro) on PC
To download and install ADI Theory Test App (Pro) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ADI Theory Test App (Pro) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ADI Theory Test App (Pro) on PC.
Download ADI Theory Test App (Pro) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ADI Theory Test App (Pro) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ADI Theory Test App (Pro), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ADI Theory Test App (Pro) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.