Ace Stream for Android TV is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ace Stream for Android TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ace Stream Media is an open source multimedia application with a feature-rich player (based on LibVLC), providing the following features:
– Playback of any video and audio files, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC, as well as playback of network streams that are broadcasted via protocols HTTP(S), RTMP, FTP, BitTorrent, Ace Stream, etc. All codecs are included, without the need for separate downloads.
– The application includes a media library for audio and video files and allows you to browse folders directly.
– There is support for multi-channel audio, subtitles, teletext and closed captions.
– There is support for auto-rotate, aspect ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and search.
– Ability to play content on remote devices and TV, via communication protocols Ace Cast, AirPlay, Google Cast, etc.
Note: In this release the default output format in settings is set to "auto", which means that the stream is transcoded when playing video in MKV container with AC3 codec on devices and players with no support for this audio codec (Apple TV, Chromecast etc.). This leads to considerable delays when starting playback and increases response when seeking (especially on low-powered devices). Therefore, if your remote device or player supports AC3 audio codec, then you can go to settings and switch the output format to something more convenient.
Important! To maximize the comfort and stability of the broadcast, when playing content from P2P networks (BitTorrent / Ace Stream) on a remote device, use Ace Cast communication. To use Ace Cast it is necessary that the Ace Stream application is installed on the device from which the broadcast will be transmitted, as well as on the device on which the broadcast will be played.
Ace Stream Media is an aggregate application which contains the following products:
– Ace Stream Engine (Server) is a universal multimedia stream manager which uses the most advanced P2P technologies for efficient data storage and transmission (MIT License, https://github.com/acestream/acestream-engine-android)
– Ace Media Library – an improved modification of the most popular cross-platform multimedia player "VLC media player", with support for P2P-protocols and additional functionality. Distributed as open source (GPLv3 or later, https://github.com/acestream/ace-media-library-android)
– Ace Stream TV service – module for Android TV, for viewing broadcasts in the system "Live Channels" application (module for Android TV Input Framework, https://source.android.com/devices/tv)
Attention! Ace Stream Media does not contain any video and audio content, including links to such content, and does not provide an ability to create and publish content which is visible to or accessible by other app's users. This application is intended solely for organizing and/or playing user's personal content (which is either owned by him or is at his disposal), as well as for playing other legal content, including content that is freely available on the Internet, by self-adding such content (video, audio, photos, texts or any other materials) in the application.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Ace Stream for Android TV first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to fix black screen in OBS when recording display on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Ace Stream for Android TV on PC
To download and install Ace Stream for Android TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ace Stream for Android TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ace Stream for Android TV on PC.
Download Ace Stream for Android TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ace Stream for Android TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ace Stream for Android TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ace Stream for Android TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.