Account Manager is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Account Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With Account Manager, you can share a single Sony Entertainment Network account across all applications on your device that require a Sony Entertainment Network account.
After installation, you can easily link your Sony Entertainment Network account with your device in any of the following ways:
– by signing in to one of the supported applications
– by navigating to your Android device's [Settings] > [Accounts] menu, and then selecting [Add an Account].
After you have linked your account, you can sign in to any supported application without having to type in your account information again.
If you are an existing PlayStation™Network or Qriocity user, you can use your existing account as a Sony Entertainment Network account.
Ask about our opinion, Account Manager provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Rosetta Stone: Learn to Speak & Read New Languages on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Account Manager on PC
To download and install Account Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Account Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Account Manager on PC.
Download Account Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Account Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Account Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Account Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.