Access a Doctor is a free Android App developed by MyTelemedicine, Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Access a Doctor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get access to care when you need it most!
How would you like to have quick and easy access to Licensed Doctors 24-hours a day, 7 days a week?
Access a Doctor brings you just that! So instead of scheduling an appointment to see a Doctor or going to the emergency room or urgent Care center, you simply make one phone call and a doctor will provide you with a consultation, diagnose your medical problem and even call in a prescription to your local pharmacy.
Access a Doctor provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Shopping Mall Rush Train Simulator 🚂🚂 Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Access a Doctor on PC
To download and install Access a Doctor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Access a Doctor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Access a Doctor on PC.
Download Access a Doctor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Access a Doctor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Access a Doctor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Access a Doctor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.