aCalendar – Android Calendar is a free Android App developed by Tapir Apps GmbH, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on aCalendar – Android Calendar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
aCalendar 2 is available NOW!
We improved everything but kept it familiar.
For questions or problems see our new help system at https;//acalendar.tapirapps.de or contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
● intuitive navigation between day, week, month and agenda view
● 7 powerful widgets
● year view
● lots of design and view customizations
● Google Calendar management
● per-event colors (even if not supported by the event's calendar)
● flexible recurrences
● birthdays from your contacts (or without contacts)
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● moon phases
● mini month or graphical week overview in day and week view
● free with ads (less than daily) and some one-time IAPs
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ or as In-App-Purchase)
● Public holidays (and school holidays for some countries) – configurable in the calendar list
● More colors (theme/UI colors, background colors, calendar colors, event colors)
● Business features (Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, share as ICS)
● Tasks (manage Google Tasks or tasks from CalDAV/OpenTasks)
● No ads (removes the occasional ad)
♥ Tapir Apps donates 10% of all revenue to rainforest conservation through our friends at World Land Trust
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● configurable actions on 3-finger-tap, tap on title, volume buttons
● long press an event in day view to drag to a different time
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers – please let us know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ aCalendar is made with love, sweat and tears in the heart of Munich. If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also consider upgrading to aCalendar+ for extra features ♥
Ask about our opinion, aCalendar – Android Calendar provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPNs for GDPR: Unblock Online Services in Europe [Guide]
Download and Install aCalendar – Android Calendar on PC
To download and install aCalendar – Android Calendar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type aCalendar – Android Calendar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy aCalendar – Android Calendar on PC.
Download aCalendar – Android Calendar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More aCalendar – Android Calendar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using aCalendar – Android Calendar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running aCalendar – Android Calendar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.