Academia.edu is a free Android App developed by Academia.edu, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Academia.edu PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get the world’s largest open access library in your pocket with the Academia mobile app.
Use the app to:
– Discover and read new research
– See who is reading your papers and profiles
– Search for scholarly research on thousands of topics
– Find and connect with like-minded scholars
– See what friends and colleagues are working on
Academia.edu has over 23 million academic papers to explore from by millions of researchers around the world. Download the app to access your Academia.edu account whenever and wherever your curiosity strikes.
Ask about our opinion, Academia.edu provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: imo free video calls and chat PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Academia.edu on PC
To download and install Academia.edu for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Academia.edu on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Academia.edu on PC.
Download Academia.edu for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Academia.edu Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Academia.edu, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Academia.edu on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.