ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics is a free Android Game developed by RV AppStudios, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Looking for a fun, free, and simple educational app to help your toddler learn phonics and trace letters of the alphabet? Look no further than ABC Kids.
ABC Kids is a free phonics and alphabet teaching app that makes learning fun for children, from toddlers all the way to preschoolers and kindergartners. It features a series of tracing games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their alphabet knowledge to use in fun matching exercises. Any toddler, kindergartener or preschool age child can learn English and the English alphabet simply by following the arrows with their finger. They can even collect stickers and toys as they complete tracing games!
ABC Kids is more than just a kid-friendly educational app, it was designed with adult participation in mind, too. The interface keeps toddlers focused on alphabet reading and writing, tucking menu commands away from moving fingers. Adults can easily access settings to engage Teacher Mode, look at report cards, or toggle tracing and phonics games to better facilitate learning.
Best of all, ABC Kids is full-featured and free from in-app purchases and third party advertisements. Toddlers and adults can enjoy learning together without interruption.
– A colorful early education app that helps children learn the English alphabet.
– Includes ABC tracing games, phonics pairing, letter matching, and more.
– Uppercase and lowercase letters to trace, listen to, and match.
– Smart interface helps kids focus on phonics and letters without accidentally exiting the game.
– No third party ads, no in-app purchases, no tricks. Just pure educational fun!
Note to Parents:
When creating ABC Kids, we wanted to build the best experience possible for both adults and for children. We're parents ourselves, and we know how paywalls, in-app purchases, and intrusive third party advertisements can detract from the learning experience. With ABC Kids, we put the features of a paid app into a preschool friendly package, leaving out frustrating pop-ups and microtransactions. The end result is exactly the educational experience we want for our children. We think you and your family will enjoy it, too!
– Best wishes from the parents at RV AppStudios
ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: The 3 Different Types Of Fake Apps In The Google Play Store [Guide]
Download and Install ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics on PC
To download and install ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics on PC.
Download ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ABC Kids – Tracing & Phonics on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.