AAO Ophthalmic Education is a free Android App developed by American Academy of Ophthalmology, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on AAO Ophthalmic Education PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The AAO Ophthalmic Education app offers free, easy access to clinical content from the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), your source for the most trusted and reliable information on eye disorders and eye care.
New content is added daily, helping busy clinicians stay current with changes in their field of practice.
Download this app to:
• Select a personalized content feed based on your preferences.*
• Look up content in the Wills Eye Manual.*
• Access videos, news articles and weekly quizzes.
• Receive alerts when new relevant content is published.*
• Bookmark articles and videos for later viewing.*
• Easily reference EyeWiki articles.
* Available for Academy members and registered users.
About the American Academy of Ophthalmology:
The mission of the American Academy of Ophthalmology is to protect sight and empower lives by serving as an advocate for patients and the public, leading ophthalmic education, and advancing the profession of ophthalmology.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is the world’s largest association of eye physicians and surgeons. A global community of 32,000 medical doctors, we protect sight and empower lives by setting the standards for ophthalmic education and advocating for our patients and the public. We innovate to advance our profession and to ensure the delivery of the highest-quality eye care.
Ask about our opinion, AAO Ophthalmic Education provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Dance School Stories – Dance Dreams Come True the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install AAO Ophthalmic Education on PC
To download and install AAO Ophthalmic Education for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type AAO Ophthalmic Education on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy AAO Ophthalmic Education on PC.
Download AAO Ophthalmic Education for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More AAO Ophthalmic Education Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using AAO Ophthalmic Education, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running AAO Ophthalmic Education on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.