A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets is a free Events App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A View From My Seat is a community driven photo sharing app for sports, concert and theatre event-goers.
The concept is simple. When you're at an event, share a photo, your comments and a rating for your seat. Next time you're thinking of getting tickets to an event, use this app to look around the venue and find great seats. Don't end up with an obstructed view. Find the best place to watch a show or game, see the mascot or simply stay cool on a hot day.
This app grows and gets better as you share your photos. This app is a simple way for us, as fans, to help each other have great experiences.
BTW, This app is ad-free, and alway will be.
This app is a great compliment to any ticket site including StubHub, SeatGeek and TicketMaster. No matter who you use to buy tickets, use A View From My Seat to know what you're getting.
Some Fun Features
Schedules & Tickets
See when your favorite teams or bands are playing, and when tickets are cheap.
You can earn trophies every time you share a photo. You can earn Phillies Fan by sharing a few photos from Citizens Bank Park or become a Bat Boy for sharing baseball photos in general. Really active users can become a Manager, Coach or Announcer. There are over 500 trophies in all.
To make photo sharing more convenient, A View From My Seat can tie into your Facebook &Twitter accounts. This allows you to share a photo once and have it automatically cataloged in aviewfrommyseat.com, sent to your Facebook wall and posted with a shortened url to your Twitter. Your photo can be on 3 sites with 1 click.
For all the fans out there that love a good road trip, we've built in driving directions. Great for Spring Training!
Find a place to stay near the stadium or ballpark with hotel listing powered by Priceline.
To make finding photos from your favorite venues even more convenient, you can have favorites. Add all your favorite stadiums, ball parks and teams to your favorites for one click access to new photos from those venues as they are shared.
A View From My Seat in not limited to just U.S. venues, it can work anywhere in the world with an internet connection. Help us grow in your community by sharing the view from your seats.
This app was created by fans, for fans. Together, we've helped 1 in 10 fans find better seats.
Featured on ESPN, Yahoo Sports, Bleacher Report and many, many more.
A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: BPme: Pay for Gas, Get Fuel Rewards on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets on PC
To download and install A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets on PC.
Download A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running A View From My Seat – Seat Guides for Tickets on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.