A Normal Lost Phone is a free Android Game developed by Playdius, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on A Normal Lost Phone PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player.
The game takes the shape of a narrative investigation: you have to search the phone’s text messages, pictures and applications, in order to learn about its former owner. Through this phone, you uncover Sam’s life, friends, family and relationships, until the evening when they turn 18 and mysteriously disappear.
– An immersive and intuitive way of introducing the narrative through a fake smartphone interface.
– A game that bridges the gap between reality and fiction by letting players act as themselves. The game asks a simple question: if you close the app but still think about the game, have you truly stopped playing?
– A relatable story that helps build empathy with the characters, allowing to explore difficult topics.
Clues & solutions: https://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/204917-a-normal-lost-phone/faqs/74410
A Normal Lost Phone provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: NBC Sports Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install A Normal Lost Phone on PC
To download and install A Normal Lost Phone for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type A Normal Lost Phone on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy A Normal Lost Phone on PC.
Download A Normal Lost Phone for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More A Normal Lost Phone Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using A Normal Lost Phone, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running A Normal Lost Phone on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.