A HABER is a free Android App developed by TURKUVAZ HABERLESME VE YAYINCILIK A.S., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on A HABER PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Via A Haber application, you will be able to follow news related to latest developments in Turkey and across the world.
Through provided option including two different style main pages, you can customize the A Haber application how you want.
If you allow notifications sent by the A Haber application, you will be able to keep informed about latest developments in Turkey and across world.
Via A Haber application, you can follow latest developments on economy, politics, magazine and life accurately and instantly.
Through live scores page in Sports category of A Haber website, you will be able to keep yourself updated on latest developments related to sports events in Turkey and across the world. Via Live scores page, you can also reach information about latest standings and match schedules of European leagues. The application offers you an opportunity to instantly follow latest match scores whenever and wherever you are.
You can watch match highlights and all goals scored during the federation cup by entering the Ziraat Turkish Cup category on A Haber application.
By entering technology category on A Haber application, you can have information about the technological and industrial products that hit marketplace in the recent times.
The A Haber application provides you an opportunity to watch most-viewed exclusive videos ranging from economy, sports, politics, life issues to automotive field.
Thanks to live broadcast category on A Haber application, you have an opportunity to watch A Haber, Atv, Minika Go, A Spor, A Para, A2, A News, Minika Çocuk, and to listen to the radio channels [belonging to Turkuvaz Media Group] 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The prayer time category on the A Haber application will keep you updated wherever you are to help you fulfill the religious duties at the right time. And also you can receive accurate information about weather forecasts via the A Haber application.
Via the “contact us” category, you can always convey your comments, suggestions, and questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced A HABER first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: It’s Always Sunny: The Gang Goes Mobile PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install A HABER on PC
To download and install A HABER for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type A HABER on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy A HABER on PC.
Download A HABER for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More A HABER Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using A HABER, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running A HABER on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.