A-GPS Tracker is the newest Sports release developed and published by CMG.BAT Studio. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on A-GPS Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is an outdoor Tracker using the A-GPS capabilities of your phone. If activated it may record your track even when the phone goes to stand-by.
It is designed in particular for hikers that want to record a new path or want to follow an existing track and, more importantly, want to avoid losing themselves during their return way.
– Elevation is given relative to mean sea level ( note that most android programs don't do this)
– Your Latitude and Longitude coordinates are given in degrees and in UTM-WSG84 (published in paper maps)
– A track is stored in a GPX file. It can be recorded, stored or loaded to/from memory and shared with other people. Its Elevation vs Distance profile can be shown on the screen.
– Statistics of a loaded GPX track will include the net walk time, ascent and descent altitude.
– A "follow path" monitor function can be enabled to provide an alarm in case you are leaving a loaded GPX path.
It is important to understand that this App is good to trace your path but if you want to measure a walked distance the accuracy is not so good. A distance is measured as the sum of distances among the points acquired every 3sec or 5meters, but GPS accuracy is about 10/20meters, if the path is casual( not like a car that follows a road) the final result can’t be very accurate. Errors up to 15% in the measurement of distances are normal.
Errors are determined by several factors. The most important are:
– quality of received satellite signals, that is poor is the sky is clouded,
– configuration/relative position of satellites that is continuously changing,
– reflections of the signals on large surfaces like walls,buildings, etc.
These are the reasons why GPS may get poor position coordinates when GPS signals are weakened by meteorological conditions and in particular in urban areas, when satellite signals are received from a multi-path propagation due to reflections on buildings.
GPS is used here as a generic term and refers to the capability to receive position data from signals received from satellites. Modern phones can obtain position data from more than one satellite system, i.e. not only the american GPS but also GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo. A-GPS Tracker will receive data from all the available satellite navigation systems. In addition A-GPS (Assisted GPS) also uses ground sources like cell tower data and WiFi, that may enhance quality and precision when in poor satellite signal conditions and in particular will help to reduce time to start fixing initial position. GPS will be the source of the more accurate position: Latitude, Longitude and Altitude. Note that for hikers Altitude it is of particular importance and can be given only by GPS.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced A-GPS Tracker first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Idle Painter on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install A-GPS Tracker on PC
To download and install A-GPS Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type A-GPS Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy A-GPS Tracker on PC.
Download A-GPS Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More A-GPS Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using A-GPS Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running A-GPS Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.