8bit Painter is a free Art & Design App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 8bit Painter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Chosen as “Editor's Choice” on Google Play in Japan. Over 1,900,000 downloads!
“8bit Painter” is a fun drawing app that anyone can easily draw pixel art. Since it narrows down to intuitive operation method and minimum necessary functions, you will not get lost in operation. 8bit Painter is a pixel art editor sticking to ease of use.
[Recommended for such people]
* Retro game fan
* Pixel art fan
* Make icon for SNS
* Make pattern for bead art
* Make pattern for Cross-stitch
* Make player skin for game
* Make and sketching for game graphics
Choose from 6 different sizes. You can change the transparency or opaque of the canvas. Works created with a transparent canvas, when exporting images, the parts that do not paint will become transparent.
* 16 x 16
* 32 x 32
* 48 x 48
* 64 x 64
* 96 x 96
* 128 x 128
* 160 x 160
Easily create pixel art by importing your favorite picture into the canvas.
Save up to 300 pieces of work data in the Gallery. Work data is saved automatically.
Save up to 48 colors in the “User Color Palette”. The 96 color “Preset Color Palette” is also convenient.
[Share & Export]
Export image size can be chosen from three sizes. The file format is PNG. Supports transparent PNG.
All work data in the “Gallery” can now be exported to external storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox, SD card. Exported work data can be imported to other smartphones and tablets that have 8bit Painter installed. Rest assured that you can easily transfer your work data to other smartphones and tablets.
Ask about our opinion, 8bit Painter provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPN for New Zealand – How to Evade Five Eyes Surveillance [Guide]
Download and Install 8bit Painter on PC
To download and install 8bit Painter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 8bit Painter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 8bit Painter on PC.
Download 8bit Painter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 8bit Painter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 8bit Painter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 8bit Painter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.