82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids is a free Android Game developed by Abuzz, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Go on an adventure and play with Aquatic, Farm, Savannah and Jungle animals. Learn numbers and letters with this unique Connect the Dots Animal Encyclopedia. Master your alphabets and practice counting skills and be rewarded with animal sounds, pictures, interesting facts and videos. This educational fun game is really helpful for preschool children and toddlers and even those with autism – as it helps them with problem solving and motor skills and teaches them pronunciations.
Sea – did you know the octopus has 8 legs, have you ever seen a squid swimming in the sea or heard a dolphin laugh, well now you will.
Domesticated – you have probably played with a cat & a dog, but we bet you don't know some fun facts about them, have you ever heard a camel growl or seen a ostrich?
Grassland – Want to see a bee land on a flower, hear a wolf howl, learn common facts about the hippo, rhino, zebra and many more.
Forest – the Lion king, scary tiger, funny monkey, cute panda and many more.
Gameplay & Features:
– tap the dots or drag & draw lines to connect sequential numbers (123) and upper (ABC) or lower (abc) case letters.
– each dot pronounces the number or letter and so kids learn the alphabets and numbers (1 to 20) and also counting.
– help features for smaller kids where the outline of the animal is shown, the next dot in sequence starts blinking after a 4 second gap and joining the wrong dot makes it say no with an animation.
– to make it more fun you can change the shape or colors of the dots as well.
– Easy and Hard mode with less and more dots respectively and kids can also select reverse numbers and letters to test their skills.
– theme specific ambient music and cute sounds in the entire game to make it more interesting for your young ones.
– applause, cheer and balloons on successfully completing joining of dots.
– animal comes to life and it plays the animal name and sounds audio.
– select the image icon to see real animal pictures, the video icon to see the animal in motion and the parents can help explain the kids the unique facts of each animal which are presented with the images.
– 82 hand drawn animals which looks cute but are detailed enough to recognize features.
– 13 supported languages i.e. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Arabic and Japanese.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not contain advertising
• Does not collect personal data
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at email@example.com. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.
P.S. Don't forget to leave a review if you've enjoyed our game as much as we enjoyed making it!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Livelo – ganhe e troque pontos por cashback New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids on PC
To download and install 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids on PC.
Download 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 82 Animals Dot-to-Dot for Kids on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.