8 Ball Pool is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 8 Ball Pool PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Play’s Carnaval – Festive updates you can’t resist
•The World's #1 Pool game – now on Android!•
Play with friends! Play with Legends. Play the hit Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and become the best!
COMPETE 1-ON-1 OR IN 8 PLAYER TOURNAMENTS
Refine your skills in the practice arena, take on the world in 1-vs-1 matches, or enter tournaments to win trophies and exclusive cues!
PLAY FOR POOL COINS AND EXCLUSIVE ITEMS
Customize your cue and table! In every competitive 1-vs-1 match you play, there’ll be Pool Coins at stake – win the match and the Coins are yours. You can use these to enter higher ranked matches with bigger stakes, or to buy new items in the Pool Shop.
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Playing friends is easy: sign in with your Miniclip or Facebook account and you’ll be able to challenge your friends straight from the game. Challenge friends anytime, anywhere and show off your skills.
8 Ball Pool’s level system means you’re always facing a challenge. Play matches to increase your ranking and get access to more exclusive match locations, where you play against only the best Pool players.
–Download Pool by Miniclip NOW!–
*This game requires internet connection.
Play on the Web at miniclip.com/pool
Don’t miss out on the latest news:
Like 8 Ball Pool: http://on.fb.me/Wx4f23
Like Miniclip: http://facebook.com/miniclip
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/miniclip
Find out more about Miniclip: http://www.miniclip.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: http://www.miniclip.com/terms-and-conditions
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced 8 Ball Pool first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ROBLOX the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install 8 Ball Pool on PC
To download and install 8 Ball Pool for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 8 Ball Pool on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 8 Ball Pool on PC.
Download 8 Ball Pool for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 8 Ball Pool Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 8 Ball Pool, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 8 Ball Pool on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.