6 takes! is a free Card Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 6 takes! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
6 takes! – Wolfgang Kramer's ingeniously simple card game with "bullheads" – now as an app.
The aim of the game is to avoid getting cards. Each card you have to pick up costs you points for each bullhead on it. The player with the fewest bullheads at the end of the game is the winner. It sounds easier than it is, players will need some great tactics and perhaps a little luck.
6 takes! is regarded as a modern classic among card games and has been sold all over the world.
It has won the German "Games Prize" and has also been nominated "Game of the year".
– 6 takes! Singleplayer mode against up to four computer opponents.
– Three levels of difficulty
– Multiplayer mode for up to four players around the same device
– Interactive tutorial
– Quick game or first to 66 minus points
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced 6 takes! first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Best Alternatives to Private Internet Access (PIA) in 2018 [Guide]
Download and Install 6 takes! on PC
To download and install 6 takes! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 6 takes! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 6 takes! on PC.
Download 6 takes! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 6 takes! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 6 takes!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 6 takes! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.