3D Bowling is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 3D Bowling PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the best and most realistic 3D bowling game on the Android phones. It is the only bowling game that fully embraces the incredible 3D physics engine and effects.
Be the world's best player in 3D bowling game. How many consecutive strikes can you score?
– Stunning 3D graphics
– State-of-the-art 3D physics engine for real pin action
– 5 outrageous bowling scene
– Multiple bowling balls in each scene
– Detail stats tracking
How to Play:
1. Drag the ball to the left or right to position the ball for your throw
2. Flick the ball with your finger to bowl
3. Gesture a curve the screen to throw a hook ball
Notes: The permissions required in this game is only used for online leader board. Thanks.
Ask about our opinion, 3D Bowling provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Stick Man Fight Game Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install 3D Bowling on PC
To download and install 3D Bowling for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 3D Bowling on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 3D Bowling on PC.
Download 3D Bowling for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 3D Bowling Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 3D Bowling, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 3D Bowling on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.