1Q is a free Android App developed by 1Q, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 1Q PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
1Q pays you (or a charity you choose) an instant $.25 every time you answer a simple question. Seriously, It’s that simple!
Companies ask. You get paid! Instantly to your PayPal account.
We call them “Askverts.”
Don’t have a PayPal account, you say…that’s OK! The first time we pay you, you’ll get a message from PayPal telling you they have $0.25 waiting for you, and you can follow the link and set up your account then.
OR, simply choose to donate your dollars to one of our growing list of charities!!!
•We believe that your personal info has value, and if someone uses it, you should be compensated!
•We believe that your time is valuable, and if a company wants 5 or 10 or 30 seconds of your time, they should pay you! Any more time than that is way too much!
•We believe that advertising should be where you want to see it, not where you have to see it!
•We believe that everything we do should have a charitable component!
•And we believe we can change the World, 1 payment at a time!
HOW IT WORKS
Companies all over the World are interested in your opinion or in simply sending you an offer, based on who you are and/or where you are, and our revolutionary system allows them to send those questions or offers directly to you.
The more we know about you, the more questions you will get and the more money you or the charity of your choice will make.
Downloading our app and giving us permission to send you push notifications and to access your location services when we need to will DRASTICALLY increase your chances of getting a question because many more companies want to ask questions or send offers based on that information.
Of course, you can stop at any time, but why would you. At $0.25 for 10 seconds of your time, the more the merrier, we say!
But you have to be quick! The companies sending the questions and offers set their own time limits, and once they have received all the responses they wanted or reach the time limit, the “askvert will close. Our app will always show you if you missed any questions and your average response time, though.
We won’t share your name or contact info with anyone, EVER, unless compelled to by law! Period!
1Q provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: QR Code Reader Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install 1Q on PC
To download and install 1Q for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 1Q on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 1Q on PC.
Download 1Q for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 1Q Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 1Q, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 1Q on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.