1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet is the newest Productivity release developed and published by AgileBits. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
1Password: the password manager that's as beautiful and simple as it is secure. Simply add your passwords, and let 1Password do the rest. Try 1Password free for 14 days, then keep going with a 1Password.com subscription.
Selected by Android Central as the Best Password Manager for Android: "For those who want the absolute best password manager for their phone, tablet, and computers, 1Password is the way to go."
PUT PASSWORDS IN THEIR PLACE
1Password remembers all your passwords for you, and keeps them safe and secure behind the one password that only you know.
◆ Create strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts
◆ Fill usernames and passwords into websites and apps
◆ Access your information on all your mobile devices and computers
◆ Share passwords securely with your family or company
◆ Unlock with a single tap using Fingerprint Unlock
1Password is for more than just passwords: it’s the ideal place for financial information, personal documentation, or anything you need to keep secure and accessible.
◆ Store information in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver licenses, passports, and more
◆ Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
◆ Organize your information with favorites
◆ Use search to find and filter your information
Everything you store in 1Password is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
◆ Unlock the app quickly and securely with Fingerprint Unlock
◆ Lock the app automatically to ensure your data is protected, even if your device is lost or stolen
SHARE WITH TEAMS AND FAMILIES
1Password for Android has full support for team and family accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with those you work and live with.
◆ Add all your accounts — family, team, individual — and see all your information in one place
◆ Easily migrate information between accounts
◆ Share passwords and more with teammates and family members
Get a 14-day free trial when you install 1Password, and subscribe at any time on 1Password.com.
Your subscription lets you use 1Password everywhere. Your data syncs securely and automatically between your devices, and can also be accessed on the web. Learn more at https://1password.com.
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has been highlighted in The New York Times, GQ, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian.
◆ Featured on NBC’s Today Show: Coolest must-have phone apps of 2017!
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps by Business Insider
We’re proud of this recognition, and we’re even happier that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password! We're also available for feedback or questions in our discussion forums at https://1pw.ca/AndroidForum .
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: High Maintenance Web Series Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet on PC
To download and install 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet on PC.
Download 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.