1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla is a free Android App developed by Ruslan Elmurzaev, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Our ad-free application will notify Muslims when to pray. It is offering a preset and calculated timing based on your city selection with various settings for adjustment in a very beautiful and not least user-friendly interface, into which we put a lot of rethinking.
If your observation shows that the app is giving you wrong prayer times, try adjusting your settings. You can also fine-tune the timing by pressing and holding time column under “Show all” screen.
We have a variety of notification schemes that will fit most of your situations: beautiful Adhans with possibility to install your own. Our animated Tasbih features interval adjustment from 10 to 100 right from the front-end. Just press and hold the central bead for the additional interface. The different sounds and vibrations will give you necessary control for comfortable and precise dhikr while you are not looking at the screen.
The app also helps you to find the Qibla direction, but make sure you are not using it next to other devices generating extensive electromagnetic waves as they can corrupt the compass reading.
We are doing our best to give you the best, so tell us what you think. Your feedback is very important to us! Whether you'd like to compliment or provide feedback about a disappointment, your comments are welcome. Please note, while we appreciate all feedback, we may be unable to respond to every submission.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: There will be no notification for a prayer if you don't allow our app to work under Doze mode restrictions on Android OS 6.0+. To do so, you need to accept permission request during first installation, or check "Ignore optimisation" (or similar) under your battery and power saving settings (or similar)
We are continuing to develop and innovating our app to serve you better, while keeping it free and ad-free. Now you can help us in covering our costs for server, development and design by purchasing our In-App product or with donations.
Ask about our opinion, 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Scribblenauts Unlimited New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on PC
To download and install 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on PC.
Download 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.