1998 Cam – Vintage Camera is a free Android App developed by The FFFF Studio, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
1998 Cam is a disposable camera with a date stamp that gives your beautiful photos and videos the precious retro feel of the analog film. It's the vintage camera that was the most popular in the 90s. This app offers popular film filters and also the cam, film, kiosk, Polaroid camera, light leak, dust, and grainy filter effects.
✨ The 1998 Camera is a trendy camera app. It's useful for young people and even professional photographers who like taking, editing and sharing photos and videos on social media.
– 100+ filters: film, vintage, retro, black & white, cinematic, portrait, pro, mood, landscape, color boost
– Instant preview
– Realistic 3D effect
– Classic date time stamp
– Film dust, grainy filters, random light leak filters
– Portrait and landscape
– Edit and add a filter or effect after taking a picture in the photo editor
– Change filters, effects, and their intensity in real-time when capturing photos and videos
– Advanced cut/crop feature: crop, skew, straighten the image
– Advanced Photo and video editor able to change all image and video properties: brightness, contrast, saturation, vibrancy, exposure, fade, warmth, tone, sharpness, grain
– Autosave photos to the gallery
– Import photos and videos from the gallery
– No watermark
– It's free. No subscriptions
💕 Follow us on Instagram
🆕 Photography and selfie trend of 2020
◇ 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera is the top-rated free selfie camera app of 2020 for making 90s retro-looking or grainy images and video clips with light streaks and the classic date and time stamp that look like they were taken on old school disposable cameras.
◇ Vintage Camera is also the best camera app with the best photo and video editor to change all the filters and effects after taking the photo.
◇ Vintage Editor can edit your photos and videos in the gallery and share them with other apps and social networks like Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Tik Tok, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. to make your news feed look cool again.
➡ Download now! The best camera app and retro photo editor with the most famous film filters in 2020 only for you.
Take and edit photos and videos with the 1998 Cam photo and video editor. Share and enjoy your life!
Ask about our opinion, 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Turn Off Instagram Live Notifications [Guide]
Download and Install 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera on PC
To download and install 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera on PC.
Download 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 1998 Cam – Vintage Camera on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.