17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Last 17 years Jee Mains Solved Paper contains the following papers and their solutions:-
1. Jee Main 2018
2. Jee Main 2017
3. Jee Main 2016
4. Jee Main 2015
5. Jee Main 2014
6. Jee Main 2013
7. AIEEE 2012
8. AIEEE 2011
9. AIEEE 2010
10. AIEEE 2009
11. AIEEE 2008
12. AIEEE 2007
13. AIEEE 2006
14. AIEEE 2005
15. AIEEE 2004
16. AIEEE 2003
17. AIEEE 2002
Ask about our opinion, 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install Openbox Themes On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline on PC
To download and install 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline on PC.
Download 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 17 Years Jee Main Solved Papers Offline on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.