12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by 12 Minute Athlete. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
12 Minute Athlete is a high intensity interval training (HIIT) program of incredibly effective workouts that you can do in around just 12 minutes a day with minimal equipment and no gym membership.
Get in the best shape of your life today. No excuses!
Includes detailed instructions and video demonstrations of the exercises to help you get through each of the workouts. Just pick how long you want your workout to be, choose which equipment you want to use, then work hard!
Also includes an easy-to-use interval timer and stopwatch so you can do your own workouts at any time.
– 185+ full-body HIIT workouts to choose from. Workouts are either 12 minutes, 16 minutes or time challenge.
– Short, intense workouts focus on strength, cardio, interval and core training.
– Seven possible equipment choices with option to choose bodyweight-only workout as well.
– Simple functionality, easy and fun to use.
– 35+ bodyweight and equipment-based exercises included.
– Access to step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every exercise at any time.
– Ability to save favorite workouts and interval timers for easy access.
– Share your workout on Facebook and Twitter.
– Interval timer, stopwatch and countdown timer gives you the option to do your own workouts at any time.
12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Joinshot Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout on PC
To download and install 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout on PC.
Download 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 12 Minute Athlete HIIT Workout on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.