112 Where ARE U is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by AREU. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 112 Where ARE U PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Where Are U is the app developed for calling the European Emergency Number 112 (where available), automatically sending your location information and all the other information you included in the app.
The European Emergency Number 112 was created to provide all European citizens with a single number for their emergencies: Ambulance, Firefighters, Police can be alerted by the same PSAP (Public Safety Answering Point) and the service automatically locates you, for a rapid and accurate response.
Where Are U allows you to:
– send your position to the 112 PSAP management software, allowing an accurate location, for a rapid response, when every second is important;
– store your personal data, including ICE (in case of emergency) numbers, that can be called for you by the 112 PSAP operator if necessary;
– enhanced interface for unimpaired sight citizens;
– "silent call" function to allow a call to 112 and warn of an emergency, even in situations when the caller is unable to speak;
– selection of the most appropriate type of emergency when calling 112;
– switching to the proper emergency number when travelling abroad (e.g. in the U.S.A. the app will dial 911, instead of 112);
– guide and app tutorial available from the menu;
– chatthin with the 112 PSAP, very useful function for unimpaired hearing citizens and also crucial in every situation when speaking is not possibile.
To use the Where Are U services, you need to follow a free of charge registration process.
112 Where ARE U provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Zoomcar – Sanitized Self-drive car rental service on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install 112 Where ARE U on PC
To download and install 112 Where ARE U for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 112 Where ARE U on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 112 Where ARE U on PC.
Download 112 Where ARE U for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 112 Where ARE U Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 112 Where ARE U, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 112 Where ARE U on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.