10bii Financial Calculator is a free Android App developed by In A Day Development, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 10bii Financial Calculator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In-App Upgrade: 10bii+ Features (Bonds, Breakeven, Depreciation, Trig, Probabilities) available!
If you believe you are having any issues with your calculator, email us and we'll generally reply within the hour and can help resolve the issue. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
– Displays current N, I/YR, PV, PMT and FV values right above buttons
– Print or Save PDF Amortization Schedules
– Easily enter your Uneven Cashflows in a spreadsheet-like worksheet
– Video Tutorials in Help section
– Draws Cashflow Diagrams for simple TVM or complex Uneven Cashflows
– Saves Recent calculations so you can easily reload them
– Easy Mode allows everyone to get the financial answers you need!
The 10bii Financial Calculator is a versatile and powerful financial calculator which features more than 105 different functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and general mathematics. Modeled after the extremely popular 10bII Financial Calculator by Hewlett Packard, the 10bii Financial Calculator combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one compact package. It allows you to easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, time value of money, investment value, and more using a combination of powerful and intuitive equation-writing functionality and helpful worksheets.
By expanding on HP's traditional presentation, the 10bii Financial Calculator allows quick and intuitive building and visualization of TVM (Time Value of Money) calculations and Uneven Cash Flow scenarios and lets you type in whole equations for easy review and one-touch evaluation.
With the 10bii Financial Calculator, you can:
Calculate Time Value of Money (Length of Term, Present Value, Nominal Interest, Loan Payments, Future Value) and see the cash flow diagram produced for you via the Graph TVM key. Values for N, PV, I, PMT, and FV are displayed right above their keys for easy reference.
Easily enter Uneven Cash Flows, including rapid calculation of Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return. A dedicated interface makes adding, editing, deleting, and reordering uneven cash flows a breeze.
Switch between Nominal and Effective interest rates with the simple touch of a button.
Enter and analyze statistical data points. Includes standard calculations such as standard deviation, mean, and linear regression forecasting.
Never has using a financial calculator been so easy or intuitive. The 10bii Financial Calculator is truly powerful enough for the professional but accessible enough for everyone. It is an ideal tool for teaching the power of compounding interest, analyzing potential deals or business ventures, or just doing math problems, and sharing the results of your work with others.
The 10bii app is the updated version of the 10b app. Also known as the 10b2.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced 10bii Financial Calculator first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Quizlet: Learn Languages & Vocab with Flashcards Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install 10bii Financial Calculator on PC
To download and install 10bii Financial Calculator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 10bii Financial Calculator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 10bii Financial Calculator on PC.
Download 10bii Financial Calculator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 10bii Financial Calculator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 10bii Financial Calculator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 10bii Financial Calculator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.