1010! Color is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 1010! Color PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
1010! Color is an addicting brain teaser – a block puzzle game that will challenge you, while also training the brain. Put your puzzle skills to the test – we dare you to reach the highest score!
A relaxing and easy-to-learn match 3 puzzle game to keep you playing for hours on end! Drag & drop puzzle pieces on the board, aiming to combine sets of 3 or more of the same color. Merge three to clear the puzzle blocks, leaving space for new pieces. The more you clear at once, the higher your score will be. How many colorful blocks can you connect?
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
1010! Color provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Zodiac Signs 101 – Daily Horoscope Astrology 2018 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install 1010! Color on PC
To download and install 1010! Color for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 1010! Color on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 1010! Color on PC.
Download 1010! Color for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 1010! Color Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 1010! Color, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 1010! Color on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.