10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by 10% Happier. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A clear, simple approach to meditation with New York Times bestselling author Dan Harris and some of the most respected (and cool) meditation teachers on the planet.
Built for fidgety skeptics, designed to help you stick with it.
– Free ongoing access to our 7-session introductory course and mindful meditations.
– Daily videos to teach you meditation in the simplest way possible.
– Guided audio meditations for coping with anxiety and stress, as well as for activities like walking and falling asleep.
– New content monthly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
– Practical advice for applying mindfulness to your relationships, eating, work, and more.
– Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** Featured for ‘emergency election stress’ meditations in The Washington Post
** Launched on ABC’s Good Morning America
About 10% Happier, the book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it's helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About 10% Happier, the podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there's anything beyond 10%. Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask about our opinion, 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Use Apple Pay On iPhone X [Guide]
Download and Install 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics on PC
To download and install 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics on PC.
Download 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 10% Happier: Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.