🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts is the newest Communication release developed and published by Francesco Finazzi. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Earthquake Network is the most comprehensive app on earthquakes and for most countries of the world it is the only earthquake early warning system able to alert you before the seismic waves. More details about the research project at https://www.sismo.app
The Earthquake Network research project does not receive external funding. By purchasing the PRO version you support the project and its continuous improvement to provide a fast and reliable service. Thank you!
– Real time detection of earthquakes using networks of smartphones
– User's reports on felt earthquakes
– Safety Check feature for locating family and friends after a strong earthquake
– Earthquake data from national and international seismic networks starting from magnitude 0.0
– Chatrooms for exchanging info during earthquakes
Features of the PRO version
– Earthquake notifications through voice synthesizer
– Earthquake visualization with augmented reality
– Priority in chat during quake emergencies
– No advertising
The Earthquake Network research project develops a smartphone-based earthquake early warning system able to detect earthquakes in real time and to alert the population in advance. Smartphones are able to detect earthquakes thanks to the accelerometer on-board each device. When an earthquake is detected, users with the application installed are immediatly alerted. Since earthquake waves travel at a finite speed (from 5 to 10 km/s) it is possible to alert the population not yet reached by the damaging waves of the earthquake. For the scientific details about the project please refer to the Frontiers scientific journal at https://bit.ly/2C8B5HI
The Earthquake Network app allows you to receive the real time alerts of the earthquakes detected by the network, to manually report an earthquake you felt and to chat with other people during an earthquake emergency. When an earthquake is detected in real time near your location, the app can send a automatic SMS and e-mails to a list of contacts with your precise position in space. This can be useful for rescuing without the need of user interaction with the app. You can also send a request of help or you can say that you are fine with just one click. The app also shows information on the earthquakes detected by the national and international seismic networks.
Note that the information on earthquakes detected by national and international seismic networks is usually published with a delay ranging from a few minutes to many hours, depending on the seismic network.
🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Find Power Consuming Apps On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts on PC
To download and install 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts on PC.
Download 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running 🚨 Earthquake Network Pro – Realtime alerts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.